(For previous correspondence, please see here.)
On the 19h September, you wrote to us to address our request for information relating to ensuring the provision of fully informed consent when administering vaccinations to children.
You informed us you were treating this request as a Freedom of Information (FOI) request, and therefore, it would be processed through that legislative framework. As such, you informed us that addressing our request could take up to 20 working days or more.
It was our hope that you were merely obliged to make such a statement as per the tenets of the FOI framework, because if it was rather the case that it would take you 20 days or more to source the information requested because you did not immediately have it, then clearly this would indicate that you are not in a position to fulfil your obligations of seeking fully informed consent and hence should halt your vaccination programme immediately.
It has now been 25 working days (more than a full calendar month) since you wrote to us, and you have since declined to send any further update or information.
We can only conclude therefore that you are either unable to answer the questions we asked, or are unwilling to, since the answers would reflect that the vaccines your teams have been administering to children are neither adequately safety tested nor medically necessary.
To reiterate, these are the five questions we put to you (first sent on September 7th):
1. What is the absolute (not relative) risk reduction of the flu spray?
2. How many children has the new reformulated Fluenz Tetra spray been tested on?
3. How long were these children studied for?
4. Was the vaccine tested in clinical trials against an inert saline placebo, or non-inert substances containing biologically active ingredients?
5. What controls have been put in place to mitigate the possibility of the live flu nasal spray prompting antibody dependent enhancement - ADE - in children who may have developed this syndrome from the COVID-19 vaccines that many school-aged children have received? Could you please clarify a) whether and b) when you intend to provide us with the answers?
Founders Informed Consent Matters www.informedconsentmatters.co.uk
Thanks for reading. Informed Consent Matters is a completely independent health resource with no corporate or pharmaceutical funding, meaning your support is what powers this resource to keep going.
If you would like to support our work, please consider:
Making a purchase from our awareness-raising shop or;
Thank you for your invaluable support in spreading the vital message that informed consent really does matter.